Well here's a picture that pretty much sums up the past few months:

Don't you just love Squidward Tentacles? He's Spongebob's antithesis. He embodies every adult's worst features: dislike of job, unsuccessfulness at attempts to be something else, grouchiness, frustration and discontent. He's smart and he's unique, but since the citizens of Bikini Bottom are complete idiots, Squidward isn't getting the attention and success he deserves. He's like the people who want to make a change but can't because the world is so uncooperative. We all have a Squidward inside us. ^_^














1 Comments:
Wow, you summed up all that stuff about that SpongeBob character well! Even though Squidward's not my favorite character in the show anymore, I treat him like he is because I can relate to him in terms of personality and interest.
Plus, I feel sorry for Squidward because of his dealing with jerks all around him. I wish that there were no jerks around me.
Post a Comment
<< Home