A Cat in the Bag Waiting to Drown
Sunday, November 06, 2005
I Know It's Too Cheeky for Me, But I Just Gotta Do It
For aforethought moments,
coincidences,
emotional extremities,
nullity,
symphonies that have been played before,
cocoa beans,
and infinite possibilities...
Thanks Bob.
posted by roseraven11 @
7:24 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Song for the Week
Two Songs
Top 9 Lies of Men
Untitled 5
Songs That Remind Me Just How Much I Need To Break...
Queer Eye
My Heart for the Girl With The Hook and My Mind Fo...
How Chaper 21 Of The Little Prince Would Have Ende...
My War of the Worlds Movie Review Haiku
Bondage, Anyone?
Must Reads
The Things I Do To Get Attention
PostSecret
Grumpy Teacher
Waiter Rant
More Blogs
Babydoll
The Blunted and Beautiful
What You see, What You Hear...
Daemon Online
just thoughts... (Japuks)
Convulted
Your Emotional Neuroses Only Serve to Amuse
The Porsche Puppy
I Know Kung Fu. Corporate Kung Fu
by and by we'll defy a little bit of gravity
e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0
Bitchy and Wicked
Discovering The Real World
The Pocholo Henson Theory
Shameless Advertising
The Fine Print
All images in sidebar (except Despair and DVD Piracy) taken from linked websites and/or fanlistings.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home