Up I Hicc!
I have the hiccups. *SIGH* When I was a kid, hiccups were okay because they used to be quiet, and all you could see was me jerking a trifle bit. Now, I hate it whenever I have hiccups. Not only do I jerk, but I hiccup loudly. As in L-O-U-D-L-Y. Trying to suppress the sound results in a terribly high-pitched "eek!" sound.
Anyway, here's something I'm thinking of right now. *hic*
WORST TIMES TO GET A HICCUP
Anyway, here's something I'm thinking of right now. *hic*
WORST TIMES TO GET A HICCUP
- You're on the phone, angrily complaining to a customer service assistant
- While singing the national anthem acapella in front of your whole batch
- You and your special someone's lips are 3 inches away from kissing
- In a debate, while you're proudly debunking the opposing team's case
- Hiding in a foxhole praying that your enemy doesn't spot you
- While playing the buzzer game (the one where you have to quide a metal hoop along a length of twisted wire and they must never come into contact with one another)
- On a roller coaster (Wheeeeee*hic*eeeee!)














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home