Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sloth-vana?

I have reached the highest state of slothfulness.

I am asleep for more than 12 hours of the day.
I sleep with the TV remote in hand.
My jaw hurts when I eat too slow.
And last but not the least, my head actually hurts whenever I think.

F*ck. I need a job. Better yet, a life.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You'd be surprised how those of us who are currently employed envy your state of slothfulness.

I'd rather have your problem than face the drudgery and pointless stress of work. "Work" means forcing an individual to do something with very little connection to what he/she really wants to do.

I feel it's easy to look for something to do -- the key is to be able to choose what you want to do.

Of course, it's a totally different picture if you loaf but have no dinero. That can be even more stressful. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home