It's 430AM and I'm Happy

Best (shortest, actually) game of Flash Chess I've had so far. Ü
Can't say it's my Ultimate Best because I've lost so many pieces.
I feel great. Say what you want about me being too obsessed with chess, but I'm just ecstatic over the fact that my brain still works even after 2 months without school. Also, even though I know that I am still a pathetic chess player, I'm happy because I am now capable of setting up a checkmate.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually having fun waging this little war with AI. In fact, I'm just happy that I'm playing chess again. I remember myself back in the fourth grade opting to stay in the classroom and play chess with a willing classmate instead of standing under the blazing hot sun playing some game like volleyball... Although, now that I think about it, choosing the latter could have eventually been physically rewarding for me. Hehe. But in any case, I feel a little sense of accomplishment in being able to play this game again. Especially when that "Checkmate! You Won!" appears on the right side of the screen.
Wheee!!!














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home