I Feel Like...
...someone in the desert, walking and walking and walking around, looking for an oasis. I found a small one yesterday, but this morning I woke up and it was gone. No more trees, no more water. Just sand and the blazing hot sun above me. I walk around looking for the same oasis, but I can't find it. A day passes, and another, and another. Pleasure is now a distant memory.
I see a clump of small trees in the distance. I keep walking and walking towards it but I never seem to get close. I run with all my might but I'm still as far from it as when I began. I fall on my knees and breathe heavily and watch the illusion fade away.
I'm tired. I'm lost, hungry and hopeless. I can't see anything except miles and miles of sand. No sign of relief, no sign of anyone coming to help me. I give up hope and simply lie down on the sand, sigh, and wait for death.
My depression knows no bounds. :(
I see a clump of small trees in the distance. I keep walking and walking towards it but I never seem to get close. I run with all my might but I'm still as far from it as when I began. I fall on my knees and breathe heavily and watch the illusion fade away.
I'm tired. I'm lost, hungry and hopeless. I can't see anything except miles and miles of sand. No sign of relief, no sign of anyone coming to help me. I give up hope and simply lie down on the sand, sigh, and wait for death.
My depression knows no bounds. :(














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home